Sunday, January 2

1 Year of the Baking Sake blog.

One year has passed since my first post. I know that I haven't really been committed to posting on the regular, but I've done pretty well for my first year!
And for my new year resolution, I promise to post more frequently.
Now here are some of my favorites posts this year:

 My first post of course. It took me some time to get this one right and I'm proud I got it.  French Macarons

 
Another of my French inspired postings. Madelines.

 Tie dye Mini Cupcakes. It was so much fun!
 This was one of the best cakes I ever made. So delicious and it brings good memories of that day. Lemon curd white chocolate cake.
 This asparagus quiche was easy as pie. Once you take the time to prep for it.


And those are my favorites for this year.
May the new year come and may I have lots and lots more to post for you.
Wishing all my friends and readers a very special year!
Filled with the people and things we love.  Let's surround ourselves with pretty things
and let's discover a world of possibilities and may we have strength to concur it all!
Happy Sunday! Happy New Year!!!
xoxo Tati.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

delĂ­cia, e lindos! vou tomar coragem pra tentar esses ;)
Kika