Sunday, March 27

So I finally got that oven. Part deux

1 year of cake decorating classes and these are what I came up with... lol
In my defense and for the reputation  of  ICE,  I'm just out of practice and short on the materials.

Here I made marble cake filled with dulce de leche topped with cream cheese ganache.
And simple vanilla and chocolate cupcakes topped with the ganache and fondant.













Ganache recipe

2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate shaves or chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups of cream cheese
2 spoons of Countreaul or any orange liquor
4 TBS of confectioners sugar
2 TSP of vanilla extract

How to:

Start by mixing the sugar, liquor and vanilla
Melt the chocolate in low heat
in a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the sugar mixture and fold in the melted chocolate
until well combined.

Now we are ready to decorate!


You will need a cake
 Cut for layers of filling
 Stack and spread

Yeah... It could be better right?! :DDD



So here is where the madness begins...





That's all folks!!!

Keep posted for my next recipe.  Hope you liked my super post. And I hope you try these recipes.
Until next time.
Xoxo
Tati

14 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

your cupcakes are GORGEOUS. And your button cake looks so beautiful. :) Great job! I am MUCHO impressed!

Tati M said...

Hey Kim! Thank you!!! :)
I need to update my decorating gadgets. I have a couple of cakes to decorate for an event and I can't really go out like that. Need to step up a notch. for the baking sake!! lol

Anonymous said...

nossa, pára!!! estou babando aqui, que delícias, peloamor! fora que estão simplesmente MARAVILHOSOS, menina modesta! Parabéns!
bj,
Kika

Tati M said...

Kika!!!
aaa obrigada linda! Mas eh que eu paguei muita grana pelos cursos de decoracao. Estava esperando algo mais sofisticado... rsrs
Obg por passar por aqui e comentar!
Bjos

Anonymous said...

(my pleasure!)
pois foi uma grana mto bem aplicada, o talento e bom gosto estão aí, e a prática traz a perfeição!
bj, flor.
Kika

Joyti said...

OOo, they are pretty! Even better, they sound DELICIOUS. Duche de leche, yum!

Anonymous said...

Ganache...yes, please!! If you get a sec, pop on over to Foodie Friday and link up! Oh, and I found you on Tatertots and Jello!

petitehermine said...

Thanks for linking up last week! I hope to see another of your posts this week! :) http://petitehermine.blogspot.com/2011/04/sunday-linky-party-9-goodies.html

All Things Fee said...

They look great, and sound amazing!



Would love for you to share and stop by my new link party!
http://allthingsfee.blogspot.com/2011/04/want-to-party.html

Kelley said...

My stomache just growled ...those look so good.

Tati M said...

Thank you ladies! All those comments keeps me inspired to create more goodies! I only wish my friends lived closer... This hobby is kind of fattening! :)))

Lori said...

They look great to me!

All Things Fee said...

Thanks for linking up to Calling all Crafters on All Things Fee!

Hope to see you link up again!

Kim said...

Such a great blog - you had me at "Hello"!
I'm going to follow from now on, cause who doesn't love Ganache! Stop by for a visit sometime.
xoxo,
Kim