Friday, March 4

Baking essentials...

Well... Here is another one of sorry-I-didn't-have-time-to-bake-so-I-will-just-make-something-up-to-post post!
But cut me a slack here, my kitchen was all packed up for over 2 months, while I  waited on the new apt to be done!
The kitchen is almost done. I just need one big baking essential, an oven! Gas line is ready and all, just need to find size that will match the hood my landlord picked out. (the thing is huge)
But not all is lost! I finally bought a kitchenaid! WHAT??? Yes! I didn't have one. And that my friend, it is a big baking essential!!!
So here is my new gadg...  And a sneak peak of how my kitchen is looking. (it's gorgeous and I picked up every single element of it). Just waiting on that oven... Oy vey!

                                                                            Before

                                                                               After





Keep posted! Soon very soon will be posting the goodies I will create with this babe!

Happy Friday!

This post was featured at 

12 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

oh my goodness. definite kitchen envy. i want that style tiled backsplash more than you know. I LOVE that look.

Your kitchenaid looks FABULOUS on display! So cute next to the cake stand!!

Don't forget to treat yourself to a kitchenaid brand spatula (no joke) - a few years after having mine I discovered that it curves EXACTLY to the bowl for maximum scrapeage! I have three! :)

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

I'm in LOVE with your new kitchen!!
Awesome job! I like that it doesn't look so typically American! ;)
xoxo, Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Tati M said...

Gee! Thanks guys!
I have to say, I'm in love with my kitchen too... Sometimes I catch myself just staring at it. Maybe because is the only place that is closer to finish in my studio apt. Will have more pics of before and after soon. I need to find my camera! :s
Xoxo

Pamma said...

Looks fabulous...I know because I just added that same mosaic glass tile (Jeffrey Court? Mine is honey onyx--looks like yours is the black/white/gray?) Anyway, I do love it and I know how much work this taking--although have to say didn't have to use a cutter--love that, since I don't have one!
Can't wait for that oven and the final reveal.
~Pam
pamspaintparlor.typepad.com

the cape on the corner said...

that looks amazing! fantastic job!

petitehermine said...

Love what you did with your kitchen! Thanks for linking up on Sunday! Join me again this week! :)

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

I will be featuring your kitchen at Sugar and Dots tomorrow!

Alexis said...

Those tiles are GORGEOUS!

Tati M said...

Thank you everyone!
I have to make a final before and after. I have knobs and a whole lot of stuff in it now.
My small kitchen looks even smaller now. But it's cute.

Unknown said...

Oh wow beautiful! LOVE the undercabinet lighting...what kind is it and did you do it yourself? ann at
http://housefinally.blogspot.com/2011/03/few-of-my-fave-things.html

Tati M said...

Hi Ann... Thank you. I didnt do the lighting. My landlord got them as in "sorry this renovation is taking so long. Let me make something pretty instead of doing the things that matter" project. All I know it's they are led. It's sparkly when hits the tile.
Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous indeed!!
Érika