Saturday, January 22

Baking essentials...

Hi there!
I wanted to  create a section that will showcase new and useful gadgets and products to have in the kitchen. Other than pots, pans, utensils, and etc...
We must always have: flour, sugar, brown sugar, confectioner's sugar, yeast, baking powder/soda, good vanilla extract, a zester,  butter, milk and eggs.
Those are the basic ingredients for many baking needs. but if you do a lot of baking and already have those, you may move on to having: variation of flours, of extracts, food coloring,  specialty baking pans, and so on...


I will post a new find and must have regularly. So keep posted and here is a small but adorable find.


Matryoshka cup measuring and  babushka pepper grinder!

You can find both items at www.urbanoutfitters.com




I don't know how you can have a kitchen without these!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I have those measuring cups!

Butter Hearts Sugar said...

I have the measuring cups too, but oh my gosh I need that grinder.