Thursday, August 30

We are hanging on...

Hello everyone!
How is the blogsphere since my last post?! 
I have tons of photos of the goodies I created in the last year since my last post I just don't seem to have the time to sit down and write my posts... Instead I have being using Facebook to post most of my pics. BUT this blog is about recipes therefore I'm posting my pics there and the future plan is to post link back to the blog with a recipe... If I can find the time.

Sneak peek alert!
The picture is of buttons for the peonies I'm making for next week's wedding cake. My first!!! I'm no longer only the designated baker for friends birthday parties and events. I'm actually getting paid now to do Something I love.

So if you want to see more of this pics LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK haha :) 
See you next time!
Xo,
Tati

No comments: