Tuesday, April 19

Cupshoot.

So I was practicing my cupcakes for a girl's birthday on Friday and as always I ended up with a bunch of cakes. So I had the bright idea to call up some friends and have them drive by and get it out of my house (before it went all in my tummy)
One of those friends has a professional photographer for a husband. So he took some pics of the cupcake I gave them.

And for today's recipe:::

White chocolate buttercream on lemon cupcakes.











Ingredients:
6 oz of good white chocolate
2 sticks (one cup) of unsalted butter
2 cups of confectioners sugar
3 to 4 spoons of half and half

How to:
Melt the chocolate and let it cool
beat the sugar and butter till creamy
add melted chocolate
and add the cream spoon by spoon till you get right consistence.
You're ready to pipe!

I used lemon cake mix.
Also for filing, I made lime mouse (the same one I used on the pie last week) But this is for another post. The mini cake I'm working at right now.

I just wanted to show off the pics of the cupcake. Came out great. Thank you Betty and Jaymz!

Look forward to have more of my cakes and creations photographed by him again!


So there you have it! Working on my mini cake (to top the cupcake tower) :)))



This post was featured on:

She said the nicest thing about the post.  <3 <3 <3

and here too:

 UndertheTableandDreaming

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meu Deus!!!!!
(bj, Érika)

Tati M said...

hahaha ai Kika! Morro de rir com seus comentarios!
Obg por passsar por aqui!
Bjo

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

So cute!! And I adore anything white chocolate! YUM.

Thank you for linking up to What I Whipped Up Wednesday! xo

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Beautiful!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Those cupcakes look so cute!!
I would love for you to share it a my linky party @ {nifty thrifty sunday}!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

Oh, these are so pretty! They would be perfect for a Mother's Day dessert. Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower. I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

Maggie Lamarre said...

these look so yummy perfect for upcoming mother's day
don't forget to add it to our linking party this week
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/04/happy-easter-2011-and-linking-party.html
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up to {nifty thrifty sunday}!
I hope to see you again tomorrow!
xoxo,
Vanessa

Unknown said...

I can't wait to try the frosting recipe! Thanks for sharing it!!
~Terry

Tati M said...

Hi Terry. Thank you for the add and comment.
That recipe is really a must! So easy and adds a whole 'nother level to ol' regular butter cream!
I don't ever make it without chocolate anymore. Try dark chocolate too.
Xo