Tuesday, March 23

Frugal Friday Tuesday or linkathon

Since I have some pretty talented friends with published websites and I am behind my postings for my blog I decided to do one of those "Frugal Fridays" posts. Only I couldn't wait till Friday...
I'm a sucker for creativity and vision. I tend to surround myself with people that makes  my imagination sprout and hopefully inspire them as well. So I'm here to spread the word.

<------Grand Central Terminal (I being meaning to use this picture somewhere) The day was gorgeous and this area of the station is my favorite.
<-------------------------------------







Well first come those who are effortless talented
Singer and dancer Irazema. Her promo video on Youtube. "Single Life"

Then here is a guy that is as crazy cool as the art he creates!
http://jrlkoart.com/

Then those who are moved by passion and just happens to have a camera to capture memorable moments

http://web.me.com/sergiomatta/sergiomatta/Series.html

This blog still under construction but check it out soon. We still working on the material to post. But it's a stationary Co and soon she will be selling online.
Tracy Hattem for a little card company

I love their stuff and no it's not just because their my friends. A lot of people think so too. Patty and Jackie Barbosa bijoux
http://monamourbijoux.blogspot.com/

And off course all the blogs I follow ---------------------------------------------->
I follow because they're cool, creative and I'm looking forward to their success.

I would also like to apologize for not posting so frequently. Work is keeping me very busy and there is little time left for baking. But it will end soon.  

Have a great week bloggers!

Xoxo,
Tati

1 comment:

belle de jour said...

nice picture!
*bacanas as dicas, vou checar.

bj